1.Portfolio of mainly commercial facilities with deep-rooted in local communities
- To capture stable revenues over the long term and to achieve growth, we will focus on investments in commercial facilities deep-rooted (including leasehold land) in local communities throughout the four major metropolitan areas in Japan, where consistent growth in population density is forecasted.
2.Investments in leasehold land generating stable cash flow
- In light of the four advantages and characteristics of leasehold land shown below, ESCON REIT aims to invest in leasehold land for commercial facilities and build up a stable portfolio.
- Long-term stable rent income
- Low maintenance costs because no depreciation and maintenance cost to be reguired
- Growing market for leasehold land
- Low vulnerability of asset value due to disasters and catastrophes
3.Fully leverages property development strengths, cutting-edge management expertise, and sponsor support from ES-CON JAPAN and Chubu Electric Power group to maximize unitholders’ value
- Aiming for consistent external growth by leveraging ES-CON JAPAN's real estate development know-how and a warehousing function provided by the Chubu Electric Power group.
- Aiming for internal growth by drawing on ES-CON JAPAN's property management expertise and experience as well as the Chubu Electric Power group's environmental and power-saving technologies.
to Page Top